Thursday 8 July 2010

The Best of Times is Now

Stash shopping this morning, to a tiny place called Ink Pad NYC.  Great idea for a shop, wall to wall rubber stamps, ink pads and stuff.  Little disappointed, though, as there was nothing there that I can't get back home - and the prices weren't that great either.  Oh well, was fun to look round, and saw a bit of Greenwich Village, too.

This afternoon, we had tickets for La Cage Aux Folles - absolutely fantastic!  Who'd have thought that Frasier Crane had such a fab singing voice!  It was absolutely spectacular, and I'd love to go see it again.  And again!  I love "I am What I Am" anyway, but seeing it in the context of the show - the hairs on the back of my neck were trembling.

Dinner at Applebees - we're not food snobs, we like chain restaurants - you know what you're getting - and it was a good feed.  Finished off by wandering round Times Square people watching for a bit.

Thankfully, the weather has cooled off a little - it's 8pm, and only 86F.

Brooklyn and the baseball tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to leave your name!